Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for recruitment on 28 posts including aeronautical officer, Scientist. Eligible candidates can send their applications by February 15, 2018, through http://www.upsconline.nic.in prescribed format for these posts.
Last date for application: 15 February 2018
Last date for submitting the print of online application form submitted: 16 February 2018
Description of the post:
• Assistant Commissioner (Cropes): 01 posts
• Aeronautical Officer: 12 Posts
• Scientist ‘B’ (Mechanical): 02 Posts
• Junior Scientific Officer (Explosion): 02 posts
• Assistant Chemist: 11 Posts
• Aeronautical Officer: Should be degree in Aeronautical or Electrical or Electronics or Mechanical or Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized University, as well as see the notification for detailed educational qualification related to the posts.
Eligible candidates can apply online through UPSC’s official website, http://www.upsconline.nic.in, on February 15, 2018.