Indian Railway Recruitment 2018 : 90000 posts declared for the 10th / 12th / graduate pass candidates.RRB railway requirements board, such as Southern Railway, Western Railway, South Western Railway, Delhi Metro Rail, Central Railway, Northern Railway, Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited, Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, etc. have issued notices regarding new vacancies, There is a golden opportunity for candidates preparing for the job.candidates can apply for these jobs otherwise may be deprived of such a great opportunity.
62907 Group-D Recruitment: View Notification & Zone-wise Online Application Link
Various Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB) started the process of online application for recruitment of 62907 vacancies of Group-D. Online applications can apply on the official website of the concerned board or in accordance with the table given below. RRB has invited applications for recruitment on the vacant posts of Group-D. Eligible candidates can apply online through the format given on March 12, 2018.
- Notification Details: Advt. number-CEN 02/2018
- Important Date: Date of online application-10 Feb 2018
- Last date for submission of application fee – March 12, 2018
- Last date for online application- 12 March 2018
- Details of posts: Total Posts- 62907
- Name of post
- Cabin man
- Group-D Store
- Fitter port
- Helper-II (make.)
- Helper-II (S & T)
- Group-D (Eng.)
- Educational Qualification: With the 10th pass, it is necessary to have the National Aptitude Certificate recognized by the ITI Certificate or NCVT from the Institute accredited by NCVT / SCVT.
- Application fee: Rs 500 for general and OBC candidate.250 Rs for the remaining category
- Age Require: Candidate should be between 18 and 31 years of age.
- Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination.
- how to apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the format given on March 12, 2018.
RRB CEN 01/2018 – 27019 Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician post
The role of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) in Railways is significant. Assistant Loco Pilot helps loco pilot to make the train driver. It is very important for the Assistant Loco Pilot to have the ability to maintain and work continuously for immediate work. Assistant loco pilot helps drive the work of loco pilot, such as signal sending while driving the train, to keep the loco in the right place and repair the minor repairing.
RRB(railway requirement board) has invited applications for recruitment of vacant posts of loco pilot and technician. Eligible candidates can apply under the format given by 05 March 2018.
- Important Date: Date of online application-03 February 2018
Application deadline – 05 March 2018
State Bank of India date of submission of challan – 05 March 2018
Post office invoice date-03 March 2018
- Details of posts:
- Assistant Loco Pilot – 17849 Posts
- Technician-9170 posts
- pay scale: Pay scale- 19900 per month
- Educational Qualification:
Loco pilot- It is necessary to complete the ITI course with the 10th pass or in diploma / degree (engineering).
Technician– With completion of ITI course with 10th pass or having 12th pass with Physics and Chemistry subject or diploma / degree (engineering) is necessary.
- Age requipment :Candidate should be between 18 and 30 years of age. Age will be calculated on the basis of 01-01-2018.
- how to apply: Eligible candidates can apply under the format given by 05-03-2018.
Note: Assistant Loco Pilot is promoted to the Railways, senior Assistant Loco Pilot, and after that loco pilot is made. After the Loco Pilot the candidates can become Power Controller, Crew Controller, Loco Foreman (Loco Supervisor). Running allowance runs in these places without locals.
1800+ Delhi Metro Jobs: Librarian, Fire Inspector, Legal Assistant & Maintainer
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has invited applications for recruitment of Executive and Non-Executive vacant 1896 posts. Candidates interested in these positions can apply through prescribed format till 26 February 2018. This is a golden opportunity for candidates, graduate, gate qualified and diploma holders.
- Notification details : Notification Number: DMRC / OM / HR / II / 2018
- Important Dates: Online application process date – 27 January 2018
- Online payment date: January 27 to February 26, 2018
- Last date for registration of online application – 26 February 2018
Availability of call letter on the DMRC website for CBT test – Candidates will be notified by email or SMS.
- Requirements Details : Total number of posts – 1896
Regular Executive – 49 posts
Regular non-executive – 1523 terms
Number of Executive posts on Contract Bess: 92 positions for 04 years
Number of non-executive positions on contract basis for 04 years: 232
- Eligibility Criteria:
educational qualification: Regular Executive – Candidate should have Gate Qualified (year 2017) and should be BA / BTech with minimum 60% marks from a recognized board, as well as click on Notification for detailed educational qualification related to other posts.
- Age range: 18 to 28 years
- Selection Process: The selection of youth for executive cadre will be based on written examination (CBT), group disconnected and personal interview and finally medical examination. On the other hand, the selection process for non-executive cadre will be two phases-CBT (which will have two papers) and medical test.
- how to apply: Eligible candidates for these positions can apply through online mode till February 26, 2018. Candidates are required to keep the printout of online application submitted for the future.
717 posts of Apprentice in Railways : Southern Railway has invited applications for Apprentice posts. Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed format or before 23 February 2018. The minimum qualification is 10th to apply.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list prepared by the selection committee. Candidates who are applying for these posts will have to submit the same application for all trades / units. Whether it is fresher or has already passed ITI.
- Notification Details: Notification Number: CPB / P-1/98 / Act / TP / Wall XXI
Important Date: Deadline for submission of application: 23 February 2018
- Post details:
- Carriage and Wagon Workshop / Perambur: Freshers and former ITI-300 posts
- Electrical Workshop / Paramour: Freshers and former ITI-93 posts
- Loco Works / Perambur: Only former ITI-201 terms
- Engineering Workshop / Arakonam – Only former ITI-17 rank
- Chennai Division – ELS / AJJE – Former ITI 12 posts
- Chennai Division – RS / AVD – Former ITI-15 rank
- Chennai Division – RS / TBM – Former ITI – 40 posts
- Chennai Division – DSL / TNP – Former ITI-7 posts
- Chennai Division – C & W / BBQ – Only former ITI-25 posts
- Chennai Division – RS / RPM – Former ITI-4 post
- Railway Hospital / Piramabur: Fresher and former ITI-3 post
Fresher Category: Fitter, Painter and Welder: +2 under Education System, 10th pass or equivalent.
• Electrician: +2 education system under the 10th pass which has a subject science.
Refrigeration and air-conditioning mechanic: +2 10th pass with or equivalent with science subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Math) under the education system.
Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology, Pathology, Cardiology): 12th Class Pass with Science Topics (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) under +2 education system.
Ex. ITI Category:
Fitter, mechanist, mmv, turner, diesel mechanic, carpenter, painter, welder, wireman, and r & c: +2 education system under 10th pass and ITI in the trade related to ITI recognized by the government.
Electrician: ITI with trade subject related to ITI related with 10th pass or equivalent and government-recognized ITI under +2 education system.
Electronics Mechanic and Wonder (Armature): Science Subject Physics and Chemistry; and with Mathematics, under the +2 education system, 10th pass or equivalent and ITI in government related ITI related ITI
PASA: National Trade Certificate issued by the National Council for Vocational Training in the 10th pass “Computer Operator and Programming Assistant” under the +2 education system.
AGE requirement: For welder, painter, fitter, electrician and R & C: 15 – 22 years
For Medical Laboratory Technician; 15 – 24 years
For ex.ITI category: 15 – 24 years
(SC / ST / OBC / PWD / age relaxation for women as per government rules)
how to apply:Eligible candidates can apply with required documents through prescribed format. The application can be sent to the Workshop Personnel Officer, Chief Workshop Manager, Carriage and Wagon Works, Southern Railway, Ayanavaram, Chennai 600023 on 23 Feb 2018.
Central Railway Recruitment 2018; Shutting master
Central Railway has invited applications from qualified candidates for the vacant posts of Shunting Master II. Eligible candidates can post their applications in the prescribed format by 22 February 2018 for these posts.
- Important Dates:
Last date for application: 22 February 2018
Last date for receiving complete application: 24 February 2018
- Vacancy Details: Shunting Master II-13 rank
educational qualification:See the notification for detailed educational qualification related to the posts.
how to apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of Central Railway, http://www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in till 22 February 2018.
Recruitment to 1898 Apprentice posts in East Central Railway for 12th and ITI passed students
If you are 10th and have ITIs then there is a golden chance for you in the railway. Yes … East Central Railway has invited application for recruitment of Appointments vacant 1898 posts. Eligible candidates for these posts may send their application in the prescribed format by 28 February 2018.
Notification Details: Notification No. RRC / ECR / HRD / Act App./2018
Important Dates:Online application process begins: 30 January 2018
Last date for online application: 28 February 2018
Trainee: Total posts 1898
- Danapur division: 626 posts
- Dhanbad division: 142 posts
- Mughalsarai division: 844 posts
- Samastipur division: 70 posts
- Plant Depot / Mughalsarai: 116 posts
- Mechanical Workshop / Samastipur: 100 Posts
educational qualification: The candidate should have matriculation / 10th pass (under 10 + 2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks from recognized board and ITI certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training in relevant trade should be Also see the notification for detailed educational qualification related to other posts.
Age Requirement: 15 to 24 years
Application process : Eligible candidates can apply online through the official railway website of http://www.rrcecr.gov.in/ 28th February 2018.
36 vacancies, including executive engineer in Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited has invited applications for recruitment on vacant posts of Executive Engineer and Deputy Engineer. Eligible candidates for these posts can send their applications in the prescribed format by 17 February 2018.
Ad number: BMRCL / 003 / ADM / 2018 / PRJ
Application deadline: 17 February 2018
• Deputy Chief Engineer -5 rank
• Executive Engineer – 31 Posts
Deputy Chief Engineer: Must be BE / BTech in civil engineering and minimum notification of 15 years of experience in the relevant area, as well as notification for detailed educational qualification related to posts.
how to apply:The eligible candidates can send their applications prepared in the prescribed format to the address by February 17, 2018 – General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, Third Floor, BMTC Complex, KH Road, Shantinagar, Bangalore.
B.R. singh hospital & Senior Resident post requirement in Eastern Railway, Kolkata
B.R. Singh Hospital, Eastern Railway, Kolkata have invited applications for senior resident posts. Eligible candidates may appear in the Walk-in-interview on February 15, 2018.
Walk-in-date of interview: 15 February 2018
Post vacancy details:
Designation Name – Senior Resident
• General Medicine: 2 posts
• Pediatric: 1 post
• Pathology: 1 post
educational qualification:Candidates should pass only PG Degree / DNB, which should be passed within 3 years from the date of interview.
Age limit – 33 years (age relaxation for reserved category candidates according to norms)
how to apply:
Eligible candidates can join the Walk-in-Interview on 15th February 2018 at Medical Director’s office, BR Singh Hospital, Sealdah, Kolkata-14.